PLUS AB SPECIFICATIONS
PLUS extensions are 'inverted 2-part telescopic poles' which means you fit them into the Master Pole 'upside down'.
PLUS A and B are made from an equal or higher modulus carbon fibre than the Master Pole, and are fitted in the middle of the pole - adding core rigidity where it is needed to the Master Pole as you extend it higher.
- Each PLUS Extension adds 11ft 4" EXTENDED LENGTH to your MASTER.
- PLUS A is made from ULTRA-HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBRE, the same as the top 30% of WARRIOR.
- PLUS A fits the WARRIOR between sections 3 and 4. PLUS A is a 4/3 extension.
- PLUS B fits the WARRIOR between sections 5 and 6. PLUS B is a 6/5 extension.
We have discontinued our PLUS C (formerly 8/7 XT extensions) pole extensions because they add a disproportionate weight to the base of the Master Pole (twice the weight of PLUS A) and load the pole to flex more at the top when it is extended to extreme heights.
In place of PLUS C, we have released SHOCKSTOP, our Insulator Handle made from Kevlar, and weighing less than 0.45kg.
HOW TO USE PLUS A
Remember, as PROFESSIONAL Window Cleaners, we know the maximum height we will be extending the pole to, so it is easy to plan which extensions you will need on any one job.
TO FIT PLUS A:
- Remove section 3 from WARRIOR
- Pull the yellow handle markings on the lower 'inner' section of PLUS A to expose 6-8" of pole - this sets the 'overlap' that supports the rigidity of your pole at extreme heights. The greater the overlap, the greater the pole rigidity. Close and adjust the clamp.
- Open the 'top' clamp of PLUS A. insert section 3 from WARRIOR until you feel it stop. This means you have the same overlap as the amount of pole showing at the bottom of PLUS A. Close and adjust the clamp.
- Raise the pole up, open the lower clamp, and pull the balance of the section 3 out of the PLUS A.
- To connect WARRIOR, remove sections 4,5 from the WARRIOR Master Pole.
- Open the clamp of section 4, and insert section 3 of the PLUS A into the clamp with a 6-8" overlap.
- Raise sections 4,5 of the WARRIOR - the total pole is now around 46 FEET actual length.
TO FIT PLUS B:
- Pull the yellow handle markings on the lower 'inner' section of PLUS B to expose 6-8" of pole. Close and adjust the clamp.
- Open the 'top' clamp of PLUS B. insert section 3 from WARRIOR (as above) until you feel it stop. This means you have the same overlap as the amount of pole showing at the bottom of PLUS B. Close and adjust the clamp.
- Raise the pole up, open the lower clamp, and pull the balance of the section 3 out of the base of the second PLUS B.
- Add sections 7,6 of WARRIOR to the base of the second PLUS B by opening the clamp of section 6, and sliding the extended section 5 from the second PLUS B until there is 6-8" overlap. Close and adjust the clamp.
- Extend sections 6, and 7 of WARRIOR to make a pole that is 57 FEET actual length (60ft reach).
PLUS AB Section for Warrior Pole
Choose Master Pole
- PLUS Extensions are the key to the REACH-iT Pole Design
- Giving the best value when investing in a Water Fed Pole.
- Adding PLUS AB adds 22 FEET reach to WARRIOR.